Diane,

Glad to hear that everything is working.  I was a bit concerned that
your password migration scenario was not working.  It's been flawless
for us.

Now, as to the "migration can _only_ be done on the computer that
generated the key" - Yep.  Did you miss that in the notes that I posted
on the 16th?

The more likely cause was that I made it so unintelligible that no one
could understand it....  Sorry about that!

Rick Kingslan - Microsoft MVP [Windows NT/2000]
  Microsoft Certified Trainer
  MCSA, MCSE+I - Windows NT / 2000

"Any sufficiently advanced technology
is indistinguishable from magic."