From: EALES, Jack - FPIL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:41 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] ADSI and RAS

Go to www.dameware.com and get the 30 day trial of the Dameware Utilities Exporter - it'll let you get this info and a whole lot more.... then buy a copy because it's a superb suite of tools for NT4.0 management, I've not tried it on AD yet - but it works for managing Win2K boxes as well...

Just my $0.02

Regards,

Jack