Title: Message
you're not wrong.... it kick's a$$ - and it used to be a lot less expensive than it is now

<smug grin> glad I bought it then </smug grin>

-----Original Message-----
From: Weston Rogers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 January 2003 14:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] ADSI and RAS

woh, dameware is pretty sweet.
-----Original Message-----
From: EALES, Jack - FPIL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 2:41 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

Go to www.dameware.com and get the 30 day trial of the Dameware Utilities Exporter - it'll let you get this info and a whole lot more.... then buy a copy because it's a superb suite of tools for NT4.0 management, I've not tried it on AD yet - but it works for managing Win2K boxes as well...

Just my $0.02

Regards,

Jack