GOT IT. Sort Of...
It IS an authentication problem, of sorts....

Even though the anonymous script access was running as Administrator, using:
getObject("LDAP://DC=Child,DC=Domain,DC=COM";), only returned domainDNS with
no child objects.

However, using OpenDSObject Worked like a charm:

OpenDSObject( _
"LDAP://DC=Child,DC=Domain,DC=COM";, _
"CN=Admin,CN=Users,DC=Domain,DC=COM", _
"Admin Password", 0 )

First, I understand that this must be a credential thing, but why is this
so? Is it because when the request is passed to the child domain it still
goes as anonymous request? And using OpenDSObject passes the correct
credentials?

Second, there has to be an alternative here... What if we changed the
password for the Administrative Account? We would have to plow through every
page of script and change the code. And that's just not right...

This is like taking apart a toaster... ;)
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm