Hi Justin,

We've had some similar problems - we came across a suggestion (can't remember where
I'm afraid) that re-applying SP4 to the server can fix
some of these problems. We did this two weeks ago and haven't seen it since, although
it was a very intermittent problem so it's a bit early
to say for sure...

dave

<http://servername.mydomain.com/exchange>  site.  I type in the user name and
password, I even tried specifying the domain and all I get is
this error.  So the error is not an ambiguous name, it is not a proxy issue since I
don't connect over a proxy server.  I simply don't know
the answer to this.  Can someone please help me.

Justin A. Salandra, MCSE
Senior Network Engineer
Catholic Healthcare System
914.681.8117 office