Title: Message
What about the registry changes the original template applied?  I don't think this would get it....  Thanks though
-----Original Message-----
From: John Hicks/MIS/HQ/KEMET/US [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 3:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Remove a Local Security Template

You can delete the security.sdb file out of \\Winnt\security\database directory. You then run secedit /refreshpolicy  {policy type}. We had good luck using this on Win2000 workstations to flush a local policy that had been created on them.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

03/07/2003 01:49 PM

Please respond to

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
[ActiveDir] Remove a Local Security Template

Does anyone know of a way to remove a Local Security Template and return the box to "Gold"?  (W2K server)

Shawn Hayes, MCSE
Network Engineer

Compass Technology Management

Sound Business Sense for IT