Title: RE: [ActiveDir] Remove the ability to create computer accounts in the computer container
Oops. I now see Guido's reply. My apologies for the redundancy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Merry, Joel (US - Philadelphia)
Sent: Sun 3/9/2003 11:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Remove the ability to create computer accounts in the computer container

It sounds like you maybe need to modify the Domain Controller Security Policy and remove "Authenticated Users" (and the security group you created if you've placed them in here) from "Add Workstations" under Security Settings/Local Policies/User Rights Assignment ... This will prevent users, and the members of your security group, from joining their own machines to the domain and placing them in the default Computers container.

-Joel