I think u can do it Domain Security Policy \Security Settings \ System services
regs
Milind

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 2:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Restart/Start Services Right

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All,

I have many DCs in many locations. I basically want to allow specific
office based administrators to restart/start services on specific domain
controllers.

How would I go about this? Is it possible?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rob

Robert Rutherford

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are in
commercial confidence and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify the
Administrator by E-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
DEK International., or its affiliates.

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.