Title: Message
You can use server magic. Make sure to have a backup. Use it at your own risk though.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pelle, Joe
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 2:50 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] dynamic disks

Anyone know of some secret voodoo that will allow me to dynamically change the partition size of my system partition without rebuilding the server? I need to make the drive bigger...

Joe Pelle

Systems Administrator

Information Technology

Valassis / Targeted Print & Media Solutions

35955 Schoolcraft Rd.   Livonia, MI  48150

Tel 734.632.3753      Fax 734.632.6240

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.valassis.com/

This message may have included proprietary or protected information.  This message and the information contained herein are not to be further communicated without my express written consent.