Yes.
It works INTO Windows 2000 so use the HW native (not as the previous)
Bye

From: "Weston Rogers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] dynamic disks
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:16:24 -0500

NG2003 works on scsi disks?

-----Original Message----- From: stefano tufillaro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 2:08 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] dynamic disks

Norton Ghost 2003 It's harder to have not it. It works in WIndows 2000 (NT) and copy the first disk DIRECTLY in the second and give you the possibility to repart, remove etc.

or

1) I have the other disk in line as 2nd disk
2) I format it in NTFS new = NTFS old (4=4 or 5=5)
3) I use Xcopy (the new XCOPY 2000) with all the useful options from
first
disk to the second disk (Also security option, and the copy of the file
that
if in use will make at the reboot)

4) After the succesful copy I change disk and after one or two boot to
make
the pagefile and the reallocate and the real firm of the disk in the
refistry and other it is ready
this is very longer but partially it less expensive.
BYe

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail