From: Mike Newell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 6:07 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Removing sites and servers from AD

Thanks Mr. Woods and Mr. Bjelke for the advice, I was able to run DCPROMO on the server in Tustin and it worked great. One last question, the server that was in San Diego is now in my server room and I would like to turn it back on and continue to use it as a DC in my domain as Mr. Wood states here, my concern is there has been changes made to the domain (like the removal of the DC in Tustin) that I don't want overwritten.

The way I understand it is the DC from the San Diego site will come online and read that the DC in the Camarillo facility has a newer version of the database and will update itself with that database and retain any changes made.

Is this correct?

Thanks again,
Mike.