I have an active directory forest with 1 parent domain and two childdomains
which I upgraded from Winnt 4.0.

The parent and one of the child domains are running in native mode.
I have an exchange2000/exchange5.5 mixed mode environment in which some 5.5
distribution lists were upgraded into the parent domain (native AD) as
universal distribution lists.

I have had no issues with maintenance of the distribution lists until
recently.  If I try to add a name from any of the domains to the "Accept
Message Only from" list and click "apply", I receive a "constraint
violation" 8007202F. The box is titled "Active Directory - Exchange
extension.

Does anyone have any idea how to troubleshoot this error?

There are no event messages that give me any insight.

Thanks,

Ken