From: Garello, Kenneth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 8:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT:(maybe) Distribution list problems

Bill,

Thanks for the knowledge base number - I would never have posted a question on this list if I had not felt that I had researched it to the best of my ability.  I must have filtered the my search poorly.

That being said, I am a not sure that this applies to me as I am attempting to modify the distribution group as an Enterprise Enterprise admin as well as an exchange administrator, but I will research this and hopefully it will apply.

Ken