>Bob is right - this is a must have on your shelf (along with Robbie's
book(s), of course!)

I thought Robbie's stuff went with out saying :-]

These are the books that never make it to my bookshelfs, they stay
either _on_  my desk or in the car, that's as high of a tribute as I can
pay to any book.

In all honesty, I must admit to being veyy envious of Rick and Joe who
have already seen Robbie's new book. The rest of us mere mortals must
wait till it's published. I knew I should have kissed up to Robbie at
DEC more <VBG>