Maybe someone can indicate how to restrict the field to numeric only (it's not already???  Huh - never tried, I guess.....), I suspect it's a schema mod -  but I thought that I answered the rest of the question, did I not?

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
Associate Expert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wright, T. MR NSSB
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 9:27 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] Locking Down User Information Fields in AD

Just curious how I would go about stopping a user from being able to update their address, website, etc under their own account. AD...
Basically I want them only to be able to update their own phone # and nothing else and I would also like to force it to be strictly a numeric only field (which it isn't by default.)
Any ideas??

Thanks,

-Tim