From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Cornetet
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 2:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] strange problem, possibly SP4 related?

We applied SP4 to all of our windows 2000 servers yesterday, and this morning I noticed something very odd. DNS on alll of our domain controllers for our main domain (a dozen or so servers) decided to convert a standard secondary zone that they were all hosting into an AD integrated zone!

Other domains DCs are hosting secondary DNS zones, and they did not change.

I can't say for certain this was due to applying SP4, and I can't say this didn't happen before yesterday, but it certainly is suspcicious. Anyone hear of anything like this?