-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fugleberg,
David A
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Simultaneous password change on multiple DCs

Yep, that's the one.  My main concern was additional load on the PDCE,
as Gil and Roger mentioned. I wondered if their workaround wouldn't be
made unneccesary by the SP4 enhancements, specifically the one where the
PDCE replicates the user object to the remote DC that has chained an
authentication request to it.  Our DCs are being updated with SP4 right
now anyhow, so maybe this will all be non-issue soon.

I'm just not comfortable with changing the same value on multiple DCs
simultaneously (on purpose !), so I'm hoping not to implement that
feature. Dave