From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 8:19 PM
Subject: [ActiveDir] VBscript Help

> I seem to be have to report more and more information on the AD.  As I am
not from a scripting/programming background writing VBscripts is a little
bit trial and error.

> Can anyone recommend any Web resources, books etc that will help me.
>
> The way I normally achieve my end result is by trawling the web and
finding a script that does part of what I wish it to do, trying to work out
what it does exactly, then amending or adding bits (usually from another
script).  The problem I feel I have is understanding things like the core
components of a script, correct syntax say for LDAP queries and
object/property names. I would really like to understand what I am doing and
be able to achieve simpler scripts from scratch rather than having to rip
off others hard work.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm