Tony
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:  Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:19:33 +0100 (BST)

I seem to be have to report more and more information on the AD.  As I am not from a
scripting/programming background writing VBscripts is a little bit trial and error.

Can anyone recommend any Web resources, books etc that will help me.

The way I normally achieve my end result is by trawling the web and finding a script
that does part of what I wish it to do, trying to work out what it does exactly, then
amending or adding bits (usually from another script).  The problem I feel I have is
understanding things like the core components of a script, correct syntax say for LDAP
queries and object/property names. I would really like to understand what I am doing
and be able to achieve simpler scripts from scratch rather than having to rip off
others hard work.

Many thanks,

Jacqui