From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 5:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Group Policy and IE Zone Security

Interestingly enough, I have that policy enabled (IE Maintenance policy processing).
However, I do notice that when I go to the registry key mentioned in that article, the value is still set to 1, instead of 0.
I changed it manually, and will reboot to see what happens.

Does anyone know what would keep that registry key from changing when the IE Maintenance policy is set to apply?

Okay… rebooted, and the zones are being reset again, and everything that I changed is gone (under the zones).

Thanks,

Charles