Sorry to post off topic, but with all the experience on this list I know
someone will have a quick answer so we can kill it quickly.

Does anyone have a good "policy manual" type VPN agreement?  Up until
recently VPN was reserved for VP's and above and the IT Department, but
now the VP's want others to have it and we want to do a CYA so no one
can point fingers at us later.

We have a confidentiality agreement that the employee signs upon hire,
but we need something that specifically addresses VPN/work from home
kind of stuff.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Raymond McClinnis
Network Administrator
Provident Credit Union