I need some advice on placing a GC at one of my remote locations.  I
have a 256kbps connection to my remote site that only contains 20
people.  I have a DC installed at that location but users connect to
their email at my location.  Currently when they click to send an email,
it takes 19-20 seconds to send. - outlook 2000 sp3 (receiving seems to
be ok)  I am wondering - if making their existing DC into a GC, it may
speed up? grasping here? I hate to put an exchange server at that
location with only 20 people but according to this article:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodt
echnol/windowsserver2003/proddocs/deployguide/dssbd_topo_dljo.asp it is
not advised to put a GC at that location - granted this seems to be for
windows 2003 and we have 2000 - not sure if ths still pertains.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Jenn