That's kinda where I was going with all this - although my personal belief
is that there should be 2 underlying storage schemes (which I've referred to
as structured and unstructured), I can see where one makes sense.

I am waiting, however, for the SQL style front end to Exchange and my file
system.[1]

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.

[1] I know OLEDB provides some of this, but I'm talking seamless here. I
want it all, darn it![2]
[2] After all, I am the one that wants the Exchange event sink that grabs an
email, generated automatically from my wireless PDA with GPS at just the
right time, in order to start the coffee so its hot and fresh right when I
walk in the building.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm