Associate Expert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 10:07 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] overlapping IP space in AD sites?

You answered my question - I apparently left out 'impact' from the original
statement.

I guess at some point I figured that there would be a performance hit for
trying to ascertain the most specific subnet. It does grab the most specific
subnet, right?

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.