-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis Schut
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 20:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] sysvol not replicating

Cindy,

Try to run these scripts on the server with the problems,

You have to change some parameters in the QA_Check.cmd and
CheckServer.cmd regarding subnet, IP address and servername, if finished
then run the startQA.cmd. This script will check everything regarding
your DC and it will create several .txt files. If you want, you can send
the files to me, then I can inspect them....

These scripts are coming from MS and you can find them in the Branch
Office Deployment Guide.

Rename the .txt extension to .zip

Regards,

Dennis Schut
Technical Consultant
MCP, MCSE, MCSA2K & 2K3, MCSAS & MCSES, MCSE2K & MCSE2K3