This is the last FRS event log, all directories listed are present,
the file system is NTFS with SP4.

The File Replication Service is unable to add this computer to the following
replica set:
    "DOMAIN SYSTEM VOLUME (SYSVOL SHARE)"

This could be caused by a number of problems such as:
  --  an invalid root path,
  --  a missing directory,
  --  a missing disk volume,
  --  a file system on the volume that does not support NTFS 5.0

The information below may help to resolve the problem:
Computer DNS name is "ecpdc.police.lancco.pa.us"
Replica set member name is "ECPDC"
Replica set root path is "c:\winnt\sysvol\domain"
Replica staging directory path is "c:\winnt\sysvol\staging\domain"
Replica working directory path is "c:\winnt\ntfrs\jet"
Windows error status code is ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE
FRS error status code is FrsErrorNotFound

Other event log messages may also help determine the problem.  Correct the
problem and the service will attempt to restart replication automatically at
a later time.

        this is the last FRS event log on PSDC1, I can resolve
ecpdc.police.lancco.pa.us from PSDC1, the FRS service is running on ecpdc.

The File Replication Service is having trouble enabling replication from
ECPDC to PSDC1 for c:\winnt\sysvol\domain using the DNS name
ecpdc.police.lancco.pa.us. FRS will keep retrying.
 Following are some of the reasons you would see this warning.

 [1] FRS can not correctly resolve the DNS name ecpdc.police.lancco.pa.us
from this computer.
 [2] FRS is not running on ecpdc.police.lancco.pa.us.
 [3] The topology information in the Active Directory for this replica has
not yet replicated to all the Domain Controllers.

 This event log message will appear once per connection, After the problem
is fixed you will see another event log message indicating that the
connection has been established.

        This is a previous entry from the FRS event log on PSDC1, I don't
understand exactly what it means

Following is the summary of warnings and errors encountered by File
Replication Service while polling the Domain Controller
psdc1.police.lancco.pa.us for FRS replica set configuration information.

 The nTDSConnection object cn=c6e774a3-afd0-48a9-864c-38a8c99b3ac6,cn=ntds
settings,cn=ecpdc,cn=servers,cn=eastcocalicopd,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=
lancco,dc=root is conflicting with cn=psdc1,cn=ntds
settings,cn=ecpdc,cn=servers,cn=eastcocalicopd,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=
lancco,dc=root. Using cn=c6e774a3-afd0-48a9-864c-38a8c99b3ac6,cn=ntds