Thanks for the kind words guys.  The Active Directory Cookbook (the tuna
book :) is due to ship on Tuesday - Sept 23rd.  It is intended to answer
many of the "How do I ...?" questions you might have about AD (at least as
many that would fit in 600 pages).  Here is the TOC:
http://rallenhome.com/books/adcookbook/toc.html

Here is a sample chapter:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/activedckbk/chapter/ch08.pdf

I'm taking requests for the next edition and for any suggestions I include
I'll be sure to mention the requestor in the acknowledgements :-)

Regards,
Robbie Allen

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm