> granting "Full Control" on any object is not enough to also allow creation
of the object.

With a couple of exceptions... Containers and OU's. Once you grant full
control of an OU or container you have lost control within that OU or
container. Additionally if you allow creation of OU's and containers you
have also lost control of that portion of the tree. Once you allow someone
to create OU's/containers, they can create any object type they want.

Cool on that whitepaper. Guido is PSS,MCS, or the product team working on
it? I would like to chase it down through my TAM.