>can someone explain to me what devolution is?

Very basically, if DNS resolution to my.foo.bar.com failed the DNS
client devolves the primary DNS suffix (drops the left label), and
submits a query to foo.bar.com and attempt resolution

can someone explain to me what devolution is?

"Juan Ibarra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09/25/2003 12:14 PM MST
Please respond to ActiveDir