Hi Travis,

If I'm understanding correctly, that password policy isn't going to force them to all
of a sudden change their passwords.  It will commence its expiry and complexity and
history awareness upon subsequent password change.  Don't sweat it.

I'm certain someone smarter than me will correct me within a few minutes, if I'm wrong.

You can't set password policies on an OU.  They're valid as domain policies only.

-tom