From: Myrick, Todd (NIH/CIT)
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 3:16 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Exchange 2k ?

I think that was the old rule for Exchange 2000 SP1.  Exchange 2000 SP3 and
Exchange 2003 is different.

We were told by Microsoft it is recommended that you base your AD/Exchange
GC deployment on number of processors for exchange mailbox servers.  Not
number of servers.

1 GC (Dual Proc IMHO) for every 4 Exchange mailbox processors.

Todd