From: Jason Benway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 11:34 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: enterprise Spam blocking products

I started testing different spam products for our company. I'm testing GFI
right now. I'm really like Ihatespam Gateway edition, but it has limitations
because of CDO.

What I'm looking for a software that will move "spam" into a user's folder
other than the inbox without the user having to setup a filter in outlook. I
would also like for the user to have the ability to 'tell' the software when
it missed a spam message or incorrect tags a message as spam. I would prefer
a product that does not run directly on the Exchange box.

We are currently running Exchange 5.5 in a cluster.

I know I'm asking a lot, but I thought will everyone's help I could find a
product that is close.

Thank you.
jb