From: Rick Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 3:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] OT: enterprise Spam blocking products

A low cost solution that sits on an exchange server or relay

xwall I have installed on 13 customers servers so far, works great.
Does real time black list, and attachment type blocking costs under $ 400

the highest rate of blocking we have seen is a site with 120 users, catches 2-3000 spam messages a day.