never gave me a chicken. Bawk bawk.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Murray
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 3:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> It is really cool.

Todd, this may be a sign that you need to get out more :-)

From: "Myrick, Todd (NIH/CIT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:54:47 -0400

Sure,

Small, medium or Large.

Also BTW.  Go on over to Aelita's website and click around.  They have a
promo to get a t-shirt that says "Master of My Active Directory".  It is
really cool.  My whole team got them today.

Todd Myrick