From: Darren Mar-Elia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 10:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPOs and additional sites

Todd-
The issue with ICMP has been documented well recently. MS has a KB article
and fix related to this
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;816045) and there
was a good thread on NTBugtraq that talks about some workarounds
(http://www.ntbugtraq.com/default.asp?pid=36&sid=1&A2=ind0310&L=NTBUGTRA
Q&P=R3940).

I'm also not clear on your comment about subnet association to sites and GPO
processing. In general, I have not seen any problems around this that would
stop GPO processing. What are you seeing?

Darren