Guido,

Thanks.  I would agree with you,  but being a new person on this site, I'm looking to
get my facts straight before I bring it up.

The Records show the Authenticated users, with NOTHING set, which is kind of odd to me.

I am glad you understand what I am getting at here, as I thought I was
misunderstanding how this should work.

Jef