Title: Message
Heh, lg is actually available at www.joeware.net on the free win32 tools page... Jerold is just linking back to me...

   joe

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie Kaiser
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 11:11 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir]

If you use an app like hyena or dameware, you can add the user to the local admins group on each PC remotely. You can also do it from the command line using LG, available here:
I use DameWare and find it to be an excellent admin tool...

Charlie Kaiser
MCSE, CCNA
Systems Engineer
Essex Credit / Brickwalk