If you are using AD Integrated Windows DNS you should be able to find the
actual AD object associated with the record and look at the whenchanged
attribute with any LDAP tool or the objects metadata via repadmin.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Teverovsky, Guy
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 6:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Finding the time of last update of SRV record

Hello all,

I am looking for a way to get the time of last successful SRV record update.

We are having a DNS related replication problem and I basically want to
check when a specific SRV record has been last updated at a given DNS
server.

And another related question: from what I understand, the default frequency
of DNS records re-registration at W2K Server is one hour by default and can
be controlled by DefaultRegistrationRefreshInterval registry key under
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters.
Does the same apply to W2K3 ? (The W2K3 registry reference does not mention
the key).
Has anyone stumbled into a situation when he had to change the default
settings ?

Thanks and happy holidays,
Guy