Joe, I'm puzzled. Should I be looking under
CN=MicrosoftDNS,CN=System,DC=foobar,DC=com in the Domain naming context
?
Because I can only see there the child sub-domains (like
child.foobar.com), but not the _msdcs.foobar.com, _sites.foobar.com, etc
- zones which are AD integrated too.
The interesting thing is that not all AD integrated sub-domains show in
there (a.foobar.com, b.foobar.com are there but c and d are not). Should
I be worried ? (It is a pilot domain after all)

Thanks,
Guy