Title: Message
Im hoping someone on here might be able to help me.  I have a request to create a file that contains all my users smtp addresses.  Im running in an AD windows 2000 environment.  I need to ensure that the list contains all addresses for each person.  I.e. in some cases the same person might have three different smtp addresses for whatever reason.  Ive done some csdve commands such as:

Csvde -f GAlSync.csv -d "OU=Contacts,OU=whatever,DC=CORP,DC=companyname,DC=com

Which generates me a csv with the data in it but the cleanup to get to just the smtp addy's will be almost unbearable.  Does anyone happen to know a better way to get just those smtp addy's out of there?

Thanks,

Travis