From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 2:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] ldifde and/or csdve

Im hoping someone on here might be able to help me.  I have a request to create a file that contains all my users smtp addresses.  Im running in an AD windows 2000 environment.  I need to ensure that the list contains all addresses for each person.  I.e. in some cases the same person might have three different smtp addresses for whatever reason.  Ive done some csdve commands such as:

Csvde -f GAlSync.csv -d "OU=Contacts,OU=whatever,DC=CORP,DC=companyname,DC=com

Which generates me a csv with the data in it but the cleanup to get to just the smtp addy's will be almost unbearable.  Does anyone happen to know a better way to get just those smtp addy's out of there?

Thanks,

Travis

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential.  The
information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed.  Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this
e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message
to the sender and delete all copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.