-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 12:37 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] ldifde and/or csdve

I was thinking more along the the lines of the paranoid amongst us - you
know, those who don't trust Microsoft products with any exposure to the
Internet.

OpenLDAP would fit in nicely with our existing mail relay structure, really.
See, we run 4 boxes which boot OpenBSD from CD and do DNS and sendmail
relaying. In our scheme, we could easily build the necessary OpenLDAP
software into the boot image and just add a single config file to control
it. No additional boxes needed, and not a lot of overhead - not to mention
all lookups would be local.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.