Happy B-Day!

:)

This forum has saved me many times.  Thanks for a great forum.

-----Original Message-----
From: David, Andy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 8:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Congrats my friend.
Please, no birthday suits.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Murray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 2:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The ActiveDir.org discussion forum is 3 years old today!

The list membership has grown somewhat since the January 13th 2001 (when
it consisted of me, various friends, family, acquaintances and anyone
else I could cajole, coerce or bribe) to over 1000 today.

I might be ever-so-slightly biased, but I think this is a great
technical forum.  Thanks for making it what it is today, and especially
to those of you who give of their time to make regular, helpful and
well-informed contributions (you know who you are).

Tony