Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?  -anon

From: Tony Murray
Sent: Mon 1/12/2004 11:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The ActiveDir.org discussion forum is 3 years old today!

The list membership has grown somewhat since the January 13th 2001 (when it consisted of me, various friends, family, acquaintances and anyone else I could cajole, coerce or bribe) to over 1000 today.

I might be ever-so-slightly biased, but I think this is a great technical forum.  Thanks for making it what it is today, and especially to those of you who give of their time to make regular, helpful and well-informed contributions (you know who you are).

Tony

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm