From: Oliver Marshall
Sent: Tue 1/13/2004 12:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO and the Outlook Dumpster

Because while the Recover Deleted Items addin allows you...err...recover
deleted items a user can also delete things permanently. We have had
people 'covering their tracks' by deleting emails.

I don't want to disable the feature all together as it's a useful IT
tool for managers etc, but not for users.

Olly