        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of deji Agba
        Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:40 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO and the Outlook Dumpster

        your protection against this "CYA" type of deletion is backup. If you maintain
a diligent backup of your Exchange Server, you can always do a restore to your offline
server whenever you need to "prove" something. Disabling access to the "Recover
Deleted Items" folder will not buy you much with a determined user who wants to cover
his/her track. Shift-Del will not send deleted items to that folder, you know?

        Sincerely,

        Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I
        www.akomolafe.com
        www.iyaburo.com