-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Nold
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Backups

Don't know about Drive Image.  Didn't see it on Symantec's site.

We have/use the corp edition of Ghost.  And yes it does have its
drawback, but it works for us overall.  We are a small shop of 150
employees; 130 of whom are all located in one office.

As another poster already pointed out, I DON'T image my servers.  I
build those from scratch....but I also only have 5 total servers.  I do
however image all my desktops and laptops and then use GhostWalker to
re-sid the machine.

Ghost Personal (now Ghost 2003) only lets you drop your image from disk
to disk or some such and does not offer some of the "advanced" cloning
items (re-sid, etc).  But you don't need nor want to re-sid you image.
So I would think that ghost 2003 would work.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm