Title: RE: [ActiveDir] schema updates

To me it depends if you're stacking like or unlike schema updates. For instance, with Exchange 2000 there are 2 sets of updates - the ADC and the Exchange proper ones. I'd stack those any day.

Now - if you're talking custom schema stuff, or extensions from companies you don't completely trust, then maybe staggering them makes more sense.

The real question is are schema updates queued into the regular replication interval or does the schema update process itself force replication?

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.