-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Rimmerman, Russ
Sent: Friday, 6 February 2004 1:51 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] Windows 2000 startup screen

Thanks to all who helped me with the GC Disaster recovery issue!!!

Now, I've been asked to replace all the Windows 2000 and XP startup
splash
screens (the one you see in the background when you hit ctrl-alt-del.
We're
going to have our legal notice there since our top dogs don't like the
legal
notice GPO.  Question is, is there a GPO for this, and if not, is there
registry entry or something we can automate on login?

I know XP's solution is here http://www.updatexp.com/tip12.html
What about Win2000?  Any easy ways to do this?

This e-mail is confidential, may contain proprietary information
of the Cooper Cameron Corporation and its operating Divisions
and may be confidential or privileged.

This e-mail should be read, copied, disseminated and/or used only
by the addressee. If you have received this message in error please
delete it, together with any attachments, from your system.