Title: Message

James,

            That is an interesting approach to the problem.  The only thing I see in Russ’s case is that if the execs don’t like having to click ok to the Legal notice, then they must surely have had him disable the CTRL + ALT + DELETE requirement since that is 3 times as much work as having to click “ok” 8-p

-Tim

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 7:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Windows 2000 startup screen

Russ,

Sorry about that...an idea...you can have a legal message integrated into the CTRL+ALT+DEL bitmap...

What you could do is use reshacker http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker/ , get an MSGINA.DLL from a machine of the same type and service pack that you are using and amend the: "bitmap file 1033 image". You then need to intergrate the "new" msgina.dll file into your install i386 dir, you may have to extract and compress cab files here. If you want to head down this path ping me off list and I can help you out...

James